Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/ə,dæptə'biliti/ (adaptableness) /ə'dæptəblnis/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The quality of being
adaptable; a quality that renders adaptable.
- noun: Variability in respect to, or under the influence of,
external conditions; susceptibility of an organism to that variation whereby it becomes suited to or fitted for its conditions of environment; the capacity of an organism to be modified by circumstances.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The only thing we seem to have going for us is a certain adaptability and a capacity for survival.
- But the backing musicians 'adaptability is this revue's great strength: drummers Jim Keltner and Jay Bellerose, bassist Dennis Crouch, guitarists Marc Ribot, Russ Paul and Jackson Smith, mandolinist Mike Compton and keyboardist Keefus Ciancia move effortlessly among styles.
- Flexibility and adaptability is essential to survival.
- In its simplest form, adaptability is the ability to rethink your plan when pressure renders it ineffective.
- Flexibility or adaptability is very important as a leader, and that same ability to change to fit the circumstances might influence one to cheat.
- n pritaikomumas, prisitaikymas