Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of adapting.
- noun: The state of being adapted.
- noun: Something, such as a device or mechanism, that is changed or changes so as to become suitable to a new or special application or situation.
- noun: A composition that has been recast into a new form: The play is an adaptation of a short novel.
- noun: Biology An alteration or adjustment in structure or habits, often hereditary, by which a species or individual improves its condition in relationship to its environment.
- noun: Physiology The responsive adjustment of a sense organ, such as the eye, to varying conditions, such as light intensity.
- noun: Change in behavior of a person or group in response to new or modified surroundings.
- (kūrinio) pritaikymas