Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of adding, especially the process of computing with sets of numbers so as to find their sum.
- noun: Something added, such as a room or section appended to a building.
- idiom: in addition Also; as well.
- idiom: in addition to Over and above; besides.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Here, in addition, is an index to those houses, with special notes of my own to every house.
- She has been well cautioned, and, in addition, is not the sort of person who would assist a young lady in carrying on a clandestine correspondence.
- June 25th, 2009 3: 54 pm ET the only thing that will convince Americans to change their addition is their pocket – I love the times when gallon was $5.00 at the pump
- This addition is an improvement because these factors are obviously appropriate criteria for measuring the performance of a broker in making a recommendation.
- While experience search marketers will prefer to manage their ads on a more micro level, this addition is a great option for those who have limited time and money to actively manage their AdWords campaign.
- n pridėjimas, priedas, papildymas
- in addition to - be to