Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Sufficient to satisfy a requirement or meet a need. See Synonyms at
- adjective: Barely satisfactory or sufficient: The skater's technique was only adequate.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Though La Caixa already has 5,400 branches across Spain—more than any other bank—Mr. Nin would like to reach 6,000, which he describes as an "adequate number."
- Fenty's plan was designed in part to address recent criticism from special education parents who have expressed alarm at District attempts to "reintegrate" private school students without what they describe as adequate advance notice or careful consideration of their needs.
- Fenty's plan was designed in part to address recent criticism from special education parents who have expressed alarm at District attempts to 'reintegrate' private school students without what they describe as adequate advance notice or careful consideration of their needs. ...
- The government, meanwhile, said it put in place what it called adequate security measures for the protests, the state Herald newspaper reported Tuesday.
- CHANCE: Well, we've had some quotes coming through to us on the Russian Interfax news agency from a top security official here in Moscow, saying that they now are actively considering the possibility of using what they call adequate action to bring to an end this hostage crisis.
- a atitinkamas, lygus, adekvatus