Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-intransitive: To stick fast by or as if by suction or glue.
- verb-intransitive: To remain devoted to or be in support of something: adhered to her beliefs.
- verb-intransitive: To carry out a plan, scheme, or operation without deviation: We will adhere to our plan.
- verb-transitive: To cause to adhere; make stick.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Even when the pace quickened with the stress of the music the gestures still continued to be restrained and hieratic, only when, one by one, the performers detached themselves from the round and knelt before us for the _peseta_ it is customary to press on their foreheads, did one see, by the moisture which made the coin adhere, how quick and violent their movements had been.
- Before we being, I would like to remind you that some of the comments made on the call adhere prepared remarks and response to your questions may contain forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
- Hereby is the template that I think the superdelegates should adhere, that is they should vote as “independents” and for the candidate that represents the “base” of the party.
- Pro tip: Don't worry about involving yourself in the difference between hertz and bits; even complex technical terms adhere to the logical tendency that more is better.
- Nakheel has a $3. 5bn convertible sukuk - essentially a convertible bond whose terms adhere to Islamic lending practices - that will reach maturity on December 14.
- v pasilikti ištikimam, laikytis (principų ir t. t.)
- prikibti, prilipti