Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Of, relating to, or composed of animal fat; fatty.
- noun: The fat found in adipose tissue.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Since fat cells floated to the surface of the incubation medium, it proved a simple matter to separate and purify these cells from the mostly vascular cells in adipose tissue.
- Korn had already established that the enzyme was present in adipose tissue.
- The researchers revealed that the enzyme called adipose-specific phospholipase A2 (AdPLA) is found in abundance only in fat tissue.
- In the human body, fat is present in the form of an independent tissue called adipose tissue.
- Now, those fat cells get stored in something known as adipose tissue.
- a riebalinis, riebalų