Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/ə'dʤeisəns/ (adjacency) /ə'dʤeisənsi/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The state of being adjacent; contiguity.
- noun: A thing that is adjacent.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- This so-called adjacency of neural inputs probably explains why some people report a sensation in their thighs when they need to have a bowel movement or feel a tingling in their toes during an orgasm.
- The sponsorship model is very compelling -- brands can continue to market themselves in an 'adjacency' mindset * while* gathering more explicit performance data than before about the people they reach.
- Channel adjacency on DirecTV and Dish Network dials will push viewers back and forth between the channels, encouraging more cross channel play and promotional opportunity.
- Instead, Tremor focuses on selling reach, frequency and engagement, while premium sites sell brand adjacency, custom ideas and a permanent position to advertisers, Krebs said during a discussion on whether ad networks and exchanges potentially commoditize video ad pricing.
- The thought of sleighing cheered him for a moment, until, now on the outskirts of the village, he was sanitarily perturbed by the adjacency of dwelling houses and barns.
- n kaimynystė
in the adjacent house
in the adjacent apartment