Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Close to; lying near: adjacent cities.
- adjective: Next to; adjoining: adjacent garden plots.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- "It is not a snooty place to live," said Louis Andors, an agent with Keller Williams who lives in adjacent Aurora Hills.
- To an economist or strategic planner, a city represents an area of dominant influence over markets in adjacent areas.
- Two Models for Business Extensions a. Backwards from Customer Needs taking feedback from customers and evolving the offerings or adding new products in adjacent markets … i.e. Kindle
- There were two workshops in adjacent rooms that had a big topic overlap: SE Foundations for End-user programming (SEE-UP) and Software Engineering for Computational Science and Engineering (SECSE, pronounced “sexy”).
- The authorities did not enter the village and carried out their survey in adjacent Gobindpur village.
- gretimas, kaimyninis