Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The state of being
- noun: The action of
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Admittedly, these clauses discuss adjournments, but the term adjournment is not coextensive with recess.
- According to the Senate historian, this week's adjournment is the earliest pre-election exit since 1960.
- According to the Office of the House Parliamentarian, the House is in adjournment until November 15.
- Even if prosecutors offer defendants what is known as an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal - a deal in which the charges are eventually dismissed if the person goes a certain period of time without being rearrested - Mr. Stolar said that "a substantial number of people" would decline the deal and "insist on going to trial and establishing their innocence."
- In a statement, the funds called the adjournment a "betrayal of shareholder democracy."
- n atidėjimas
- posėdžio pertrauka