Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
capable of being adjusted
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- "adjustable" in the term adjustable rate mortgage when interest rates were low and looked to be dropping all of the time.
- One car garage lined with built-in adjustable wood furniture shelving, laundry area for washer and dryer.
- However, they have chosen the path of what amounts to a short term adjustable rate mortgage by moving their debt duration to the short end of the yield curve.
- Along with the scent-inhibiting features, you get a safety-harness slit, a built-in adjustable armguard, and plenty of pockets.
- Third, limit the amount of mortgage payment escalations in adjustable rate mortgages to something approximately realistic [perhaps no more than a 10% increase in payments annually] and eliminate excessive prepayment penalties.
- a reguliuojamas