Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of administering, especially the management of a government or large institution.
- noun: The activity of a government or state in the exercise of its powers and duties.
- noun: The executive branch of a government.
- noun: The group of people who manage or direct an institution, especially a school or college.
- noun: The term of office of an executive officer or body.
- noun: Law Management and disposal of a trust or estate.
- noun: The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Mr. Koo did not deal with the Customs _administration_, nevertheless _The Times_ assumed that his purpose was to get the administration into the hands of the Chinese on account of the opportunities of lucrative corruption which it would afford.
- ; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'Offering the committee incriminating, documentary evidence to substantiate his charges, Bugliosi urged the committee to make a \'criminal referral\' to the Justice Department to begin a criminal investigation of Bush and members of his administration to determine whether first degree murder charges should be brought against \'certain members of this administration\ '.
- The European arm of the failed investment bank Lehman Brothers, now in administration, is also a big investor, with a holding of close to 5%.
- THe only time US attorneys are fire without a change in administration is when categorical corruption or criminal acts are discovered.
- The McCain administration is going to hit the ground talking?
letters of administration
drug enforcement administration
electromotive drug administration
federal aviation administration