Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One who administers, especially one who works as a manager in a business, government agency, or school.
- noun: Law One appointed to administer an estate.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The term "administrator" is a generic title used to indicate the person who is responsible for enforcing the Uniform Securities Act in a state.
- It seems he has to answer for it, because he's what they call the administrator, and Mr. Eldon can compel him to make it all good again. '
- The principal called Ms. Timoney and said she considered the toy suspension-worthy, and that she was going to double-check with a security administrator from the city Department of Education.
- Every dollar you pay to your 401 (k) administrator is a dollar that doesn't go to retirement.
- While naming an administrator is important, I'd hate to see someone shoehorned into the position simply to stop the "name an administrator now!" crowd.
- n administratorius, valdytojas