Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: That can be accepted; allowable: admissible evidence.
- adjective: Worthy of admission.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- She and the lawyers were gone for ten minutes or so, and when they came back, Judge Higuera announced from the bench that not only would she not allow me to be tried as an adult, she wouldn’t even indict me as a juvenile unless the DA came up with some admissible evidence, with a strong emphasis on the word admissible.
- Already, in 1755, had the same Immanuel Kant, whilst yet a probationer for the chair of logic in a Prussian university, sketched the outline of that philosophy which has secured the admiration, though not the assent of all men known and proved to have understood it, of all men able to state its doctrines in terms admissible by its disciples.
- The "limits of legality" refers to the use of what one would call admissible evidence.
- What is the argument that these things are not "admissible"?
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is still committed to separate mediation, following its declaration that a complaint lodged by Pobal Chill Chomáin over the project is "admissible".
- a leistinas