Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of mixing or mingling.
- noun: The state of being mingled or mixed.
- noun: Something that is produced by mixing; a mixture.
- noun: Something added in mixing. See Synonyms at
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Among the 30 percent who do, the black admixture is around 2.3 percent, which would be like having about three black ancestors out of those 128.
- They are called by the Greek historians Eastern Turks; like the Madjars and other Hunnish or Finnish tribes, they had probably received some admixture from the genuine Turkish races.
- Among self-identified whites in Shriver’s sample, the average black admixture is only 0.7 percent.
- Suppose a man of great birth and fortune, who in his youth had been an enthusiastic friend of Lord Byron and a jocund companion of George IV.; who had in him an immense degree of lofty romantic sentiment with an equal degree of well-bred worldly cynicism, but who, on account of that admixture, which is so rare, kept
- For me, the most shocking and astonishing thing that's been revealed was my admixture - your admixture is your percentage of African ancestry, Native American ancestry and European ancestry.
- n priemaiša