Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Of, relating to, or undergoing adolescence. See Synonyms at
- adjective: Characteristic of adolescence; immature: an adolescent sense of humor.
- noun: A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity; a teenager.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I agree with a lot of this, although I think it's complicated by the fact that the rise of the popular music industry was also fueled by an economic quirk: the post-WWII increase in adolescent disposable income.
- Think about it: industrialist builds wealth by building stuff; rich heirs drift leftward and, in adolescent fashion, rail against the industry that provided them with their affluence.
- Someone ought to do a study on how many times Americans have freaked out about a new trend in adolescent sexual habits.
- We know that the adolescent is spontaneously homosexual.
- In a world where political leaders lose themselves, like Wagnerian Gods, in adolescent diversions, great artists such as Wagner provide reminders of what's at stake when human beings fail to address the real issues at hand.
- n jaunuolis, -ė
- a jaunas (nuo iki 8 metų)