Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- preposition: In a direction or course opposite to: row against the current.
- preposition: So as to come into forcible contact with: waves dashing against the shore.
- preposition: In contact with so as to rest or press on: leaned against the tree.
- preposition: In hostile opposition or resistance to: struggle against fate.
- preposition: Contrary to; opposed to: against my better judgment.
- preposition: In competition with: race against the record holder.
- preposition: In contrast or comparison with the setting or background of: dark colors against a fair skin.
- preposition: In preparation for; in anticipation of: food stored against winter.
- preposition: As a defense or safeguard from: protection against the cold.
- preposition: To the account or debt of: drew a check against my bank balance.
- preposition: Directly opposite to; facing.
- "for" and "against "už" ir "prieš"
- he leaned against the wall jis atsirėmė į sieną
- the ship ran against a rock laivas užplaukė ant uolos
- an injection against the flue injekcija nuo gripo
- against a rainy day juodai dienai