Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The condition of being in action; operation.
- noun: The means or mode of acting; instrumentality.
- noun: A business or service authorized to act for others: an employment agency.
- noun: An administrative division of a government or international body.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The auditors also criticized the Office of Thrift Supervision, the federal regulatory agency that oversees nationally chartered savings & loans, saying the agency “did not adequately address Suburban’s problems early enough to prevent a material loss to the FDIC fund” and “did not adequately monitor the thrift’s actions through field visits” to ensure that any corrections regulators did suggest were actually made.
- In this paper, the term agency is used generically to refer to agencies, bureaus, departments, commissions, and other entities.
- The title agency reports that the average price for a single family home is down 4 percent from a year ago, to $$430,019, while through July, the median sold price for a single family home is down 3 percent from the same time a year ago, to $362,000. [email protected]
- Wickersham sold the title agency in 2003 and his contract with Alyeska was a condition of the sale, said Randy Strong, Alyeska president.
- The title agency reports that the average price for a single-family home is down 4 percent from a year ago, to $$430,019, while through July, the median sold price for a single-family home was down 3 percent from the same time a year ago, to $362,000. [email protected]
n agentūra, biuras
by the agency of kam nors padedant, tarpininkaujant