Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate sales in that market.
- adjective: Botany Crowded or massed into a dense cluster.
- adjective: Composed of a mixture of minerals separable by mechanical means.
- noun: A total considered with reference to its constituent parts; a gross amount: "An empire is the aggregate of many states under one common head” ( Edmund Burke).
- noun: The mineral materials, such as sand or stone, used in making concrete.
- verb-transitive: To gather into a mass, sum, or whole.
- verb-transitive: To amount to; total.
- verb-intransitive: To come together or collect in a mass or whole: "Some [bacteria]aggregate so closely as to mimic a multicellular organism” ( Gina Kolata).
- idiom: in the aggregate Taken into account as a whole: Unit sales for December amounted in the aggregate to 100,000.
- in the aggregat iš viso
- kartu paėmus