Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of agreeing.
- noun: Harmony of opinion; accord.
- noun: An arrangement between parties regarding a course of action; a covenant.
- noun: Law A properly executed and legally binding contract.
- noun: Law The writing or document embodying this contract.
- noun: Grammar Correspondence in gender, number, case, or person between words.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- VIEW FAVORITES yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'India: End of the road for the 123 agreement'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'The U.S. argument that the fuel supply assurances are not legally binding since the 123 Agreement is a framework agreement is patently false.
- The Comeback is available in T-Mobile stores starting today for $129.99 with a two-year service agreement, the Gravity 2 is anticipated to be available in August and the t349 is available now for $14.99 with a two-year service agreement*.
- Are we so stupid as to go along with this for the sake of getting an agreement, * any agreement* out of Hoaxenhagen?
- What was also striking about the Senate bill was how the pols felt compelled to win agreement from the oil, coal and nuclear industries before even considering moving forward on it.
- The league and its players union are seemingly in agreement on one thing: A deal for a new collective bargaining agreement is not imminent before the league's new calendar year and free agent signing period begin Friday.
n sutikimas, sutarimas
articles of agreement