Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
All right tarimas:
All right audio:
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: In proper or satisfactory operational or working order: checked to see if the tires were all right.
- adjective: Acceptable; agreeable: Delaying the repair is all right by me.
- adjective: Informal Satisfactory; good: an all-right fellow; an all-right movie.
- adjective: Correct: Your answers are all right.
- adjective: Average; mediocre: The performance was just all right, not remarkable.
- adjective: Uninjured; safe: The passengers were shaken up but are all right.
- adjective: Fairly healthy; well: I am feeling all right again.
- adverb: In a satisfactory way; adequately: I held up all right under pressure.
- adverb: Very well; yes. Used as a reply to a question or to introduce a declaration: All right, I'll go.
- adverb: Without a doubt: It's cold, all right.
- viskas gerai