Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- : Allen, Ethan 1738-1789. American Revolutionary soldier whose troops, the Green Mountain Boys, helped capture Fort Ticonderoga from the British (1775).
- : Allen, Fred 1894-1956. American humorist famous for his dry, satirical work in vaudeville, radio, and early television.
- : Allen, Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Known as "Gracie.” 1906-1964. American comedian best remembered as the confused but unflappable foil to her husband and stage partner, George Burns.
- : Allen, Richard 1760-1831. American religious leader and the first bishop of the African Methodist Episcopal Church (1816-1831).
- : Allen, William 1532-1594. English Roman Catholic cardinal who directed the work on the Douay Bible.
- : Allen, Woody Originally Allen Stewart Konigsberg. Born 1935. American comic actor, writer, and filmmaker whose films include Annie Hall (1977), which won two Academy Awards, Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989), and Everyone Says I Love You (1996).