Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- noun: Biology An organ or structure that is similar in function to one in another kind of organism but is of dissimilar evolutionary origin.
- noun: Chemistry A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or being a device in which data are represented by continuously variable, measurable, physical quantities, such as length, width, voltage, or pressure.
- adjective: Computer Science Of or relating to an analog computer.