Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- noun: Biology An organ or structure that is similar in function to one in another kind of organism but is of dissimilar evolutionary origin.
- noun: Chemistry A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or being a device in which data are represented by continuously variable, measurable, physical quantities, such as length, width, voltage, or pressure.
- adjective: Computer Science Of or relating to an analog computer.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The closest analogue is “mail room” or “stuffing envelopes.”
- Rumoured for a turn as the Bill analogue is Jim Carrey with Kate Hudson in the frame for the role of his mistress.
- The current analogue is if 2012 is better than 2011, not if 2012 is a ideal good economy (i.e., people will not be comparing 2012 to 1999, but to 2010/2011).
- A good analogue is the Bacha Bazi practised in Northern Pakistan and the increasingly lovely Afghanistan some of our best are dying to protect.
- Moth shares with Dean an interest in analogue – Travelogue, her ever-growing collection of photographs of spaces such as hotel lobbies, seaside resorts and deserted offices is shot entirely on film – and an affection for continental Europe: Dean left Britain for Berlin in 2000, Slade graduate Moth has lived in Paris, "on and off" for the past four years.
A/D sutr. analogue-digital komp. analoginis ir skaitmeninis
ADC sutr. aide-de-camp asmeninis adjutantas analogue-digital converter komp. analoginis ir skaitmeninis konverteris