Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
- noun: A comparison based on such similarity. See Synonyms at
- noun: Biology Correspondence in function or position between organs of dissimilar evolutionary origin or structure.
- noun: A form of logical inference or an instance of it, based on the assumption that if two things are known to be alike in some respects, then they must be alike in other respects.
- noun: Linguistics The process by which words or morphemes are re-formed or created on the model of existing grammatical patterns in a language, often leading to greater regularity in paradigms, as evidenced by helped replacing holp and holpen as the past tense and past participle of help on the model of verbs such as yelp, yelped, yelped.
- by analogy with
- on the analogy of analogiškai