Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study.
- noun: The study of such constituent parts and their interrelationships in making up a whole.
- noun: A spoken or written presentation of such study: published an analysis of poetic meter.
- noun: Chemistry The separation of a substance into its constituent elements to determine either their nature (qualitative analysis) or their proportions (quantitative analysis).
- noun: Chemistry The stated findings of such a separation or determination.
- noun: Mathematics A branch of mathematics principally involving differential and integral calculus, sequences, and series and concerned with limits and convergence.
- noun: Mathematics The method of proof in which a known truth is sought as a consequence of a series of deductions from that which is the thing to be proved.
- noun: Linguistics The use of function words such as prepositions, pronouns, or auxiliary verbs instead of inflectional endings to express a grammatical relationship; for example, the cover of the dictionary instead of the dictionary's cover.
- noun: Psychoanalysis.
- noun: Systems analysis.
- sentence analysis sintaksinis nagrinėjimas