Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A spoken or written reply, as to a question.
- noun: A correct reply.
- noun: A solution, as to a problem.
- noun: A correct solution.
- noun: An act in retaliation or response: Our only possible answer was to sue.
- noun: Something markedly similar to another of the same class: cable TV's answer to the commercial networks' sportscasts.
- noun: Law A defendant's defense against charges.
- verb-intransitive: To speak, write, or act as a return, as to a question.
- verb-intransitive: To be liable or accountable: You must answer for your actions.
- verb-intransitive: To serve the purpose; suffice: "Often I do use three words where one would answer” ( Mark Twain).
- verb-intransitive: To correspond; match: I found a dog answering to that description.
- verb-transitive: To speak, write, or act as a return to; respond to.
- verb-transitive: To respond correctly to.
- verb-transitive: To fulfill the demands or needs of; serve: "My fortune has answered my desires” ( Isaak Walton).
- verb-transitive: To conform or correspond to: The suspect answers the description given by the police.
- laiduoti (for)
- in answer to atsakanti į
- confused answer neaiškus atsakymas