Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: On all sides: dirty clothes lying around.
- adverb: In close to all sides from all directions: a field bordered around with tall trees.
- adverb: In a circle or with a circular motion: spun around twice.
- adverb: In circumference or perimeter: a pond two miles around.
- adverb: In succession or rotation: passed the collection plate around; seasons that rolled around each year.
- adverb: In or toward the opposite direction or position: wheeled around to face the attacker.
- adverb: To or among various places; here and there: wander around.
- adverb: To a specific place: Come around again sometime.
- adverb: In or near one's current location: waited around for the next flight.
- adverb: From the beginning to the end: frigid weather the year around.
- adverb: Approximately; about: weighed around 30 pounds; around $1.3 billion in debt.
- preposition: On all sides of: trees around the field.
- preposition: In such a position as to encircle or surround: a sash around the waist.
- preposition: Here and there within; throughout: on the political stump around the country.
- preposition: In the immediate vicinity of; near: She lives around Norfolk.
- preposition: On or to the farther side of: the house around the corner.
- preposition: So as to pass, bypass, or avoid: a way around an obstacle; got around the difficulty somehow.
- preposition: Approximately at: woke up around seven.
- preposition: In such a way as to have a basis or center in: an economy focused around farming and light industry.
- adjective: Being in existence: Our old dog is no longer around.
- adjective: Being in evidence; present: asked if the store manager was around.
- idiom: been around Informal Had many and varied experiences; been experienced in the ways of the world: a young executive who has been around.
- the people around him were laughing žmonės aplink jį juokėsi
- around a thousand apie tūkstantį
- he looked around jis apsidairė aplink
- around and about arba all around visur