Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To give help or support to, especially as a subordinate or supplement; aid: The clerk assisted the judge by looking up related precedents. Her breathing was assisted by a respirator.
- verb-intransitive: To give aid or support. See Synonyms at
- verb-intransitive: To be present, as at a conference.
- noun: An act of giving aid; help.
- noun: Sports A fielding and throwing of a baseball in such a way that enables a teammate to put out a runner.
- noun: Sports A pass, as in basketball or ice hockey, that enables the receiver to score a goal.
- noun: Sports Official credit that is given for such a pass.
- noun: A mechanical device providing aid.
- dalyvauti (at)