Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- preposition: In or near the area occupied by; in or near the location of: at the market; at our destination.
- preposition: In or near the position of: always at my side; at the center of the page.
- preposition: To or toward the direction or location of, especially for a specific purpose: Questions came at us from all sides.
- preposition: Present during; attending: at the dance.
- preposition: Within the interval or span of: at the dinner hour; at a glance.
- preposition: In the state or condition of: at peace with one's conscience.
- preposition: In the activity or field of: skilled at playing chess; good at math.
- preposition: To or using the rate, extent, or amount of; to the point of: at 30 cents a pound; at high speed; at 20 paces; at 350°F.
- preposition: On, near, or by the time or age of: at three o'clock; at 72 years of age.
- preposition: On account of; because of: rejoice at a victory.
- preposition: By way of; through: exited at the rear gate.
- preposition: In accord with; following: at my request.
- preposition: Dependent upon: at the mercy of the court.
- preposition: Occupied with: at work.
- idiom: at it Informal Engaged in verbal or physical conflict; arguing or fighting: The neighbors are at it again.
- noun: See Table at
- at the window prie lango
- at hand po ranka
- at home namie
- at Kaunas Kaune
- at the lesson pamokoje
- (laikui žymėti) at two o'clock antrą valandą
- at dinner pietų metu
- at nightnaktį
- at daybreak auštant
- at first pirma
- (vietos atžvilgiu) prie