Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: From a particular thing or place: ran away from the lion; sent the children away to boarding school.
- adverb: At or to a distance in space or time: We live a block away from the park.
- adverb: At or by a considerable interval: away back in the 17th century; away off on the horizon.
- adverb: In a different direction; aside: glanced away.
- adverb: On the way: We want to get away early in the day.
- adverb: In or into storage or safekeeping: put the toys away; jewels locked away in a safe.
- adverb: Out of existence or notice: The music faded away.
- adverb: So as to remove, separate, or eliminate: chipped the paint away; cleared away the debris.
- adverb: From one's possession: gave the tickets away.
- adverb: Continuously; steadily: toiled away at the project for more than a year.
- adverb: Freely; at will: Fire away!
- adjective: Absent: The neighbors are away.
- adjective: Distant, as in space or time: The city is miles away. The game was still a week away.
- adjective: Played on an opponent's field or grounds: an away game.
- adjective: In golf, having the ball lying farthest from the hole and properly playing first among competitors.
- adjective: Baseball Out: bases loaded, with two away.
- he is away from our school jo nebėra mūsų mokykloje
- esąs tam tikrame nuotolyje
- two miles away už dviejų mylių
- to go away išvykti
- reiškia pasišalinimą ar atidavimą kitam
- go away
- please! prašau iš