Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The ground or scenery located behind something.
- noun: The part of a pictorial representation that appears to be in the distance and that provides relief for the principal objects in the foreground.
- noun: The general scene or surface against which designs, patterns, or figures are represented or viewed.
- noun: A position or area of relative inconspicuousness or unimportance.
- noun: The circumstances and events surrounding or leading up to an event or occurrence.
- noun: A person's experience, training, and education: Her background in the arts is impressive.
- noun: Subdued music played especially as an accompaniment to dialogue in a dramatic performance.
- noun: Sound that intrudes on or interferes with an audio recording.
- noun: Low-level radiation, as from radioactive decay, that exists as part of the natural environment.
- idiom: on background For publication but without specific attribution of the source: The Senator would only speak on background with the reporter about the crisis.
- idiom: on deep background For publication without any attribution of the source.
- to stay in the background likti šešėlyje