Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A flexible bag designed to be inflated with hot air or with a gas, such as helium, that is lighter than the surrounding air, causing it to rise and float in the atmosphere.
- noun: Such a bag with sufficient capacity to lift and transport a suspended gondola or other load.
- noun: Such a bag shaped like a figure or object when inflated; an inflatable.
- noun: A usually round or oblong inflatable rubber bag used as a toy.
- noun: Medicine A sac that is inserted into a body cavity or tube and distended with air or gas for therapeutic purposes, such as angioplasty.
- noun: A rounded or irregularly shaped outline containing the words that a character in a cartoon is represented to be saying.
- verb-intransitive: To ascend or ride in a balloon.
- verb-intransitive: To expand or swell out like a balloon. See Synonyms at
- verb-intransitive: To increase or rise quickly.
- verb-transitive: To cause to expand by or as if by inflating.
- adjective: Suggestive of a balloon, as in shape: balloon curtains.
- skristi balionu