Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Any of various New World twining herbs of the genus Phaseolus in the pea family, having leaves with three leaflets, variously colored flowers, and edible pods and seeds.
- noun: A seed or pod of any of these plants.
- noun: Any of several related plants or their seeds or pods, such as the adzuki bean, broad bean, or soybean.
- noun: Any of various other plants or their seeds or fruits, especially those suggestive of beans, such as the coffee bean or the vanilla bean.
- noun: Slang A person's head.
- noun: Slang A small amount: I don't know beans about investing.
- noun: Chiefly British A fellow; a chap.
- verb-transitive: Slang To hit (another) on the head with a thrown object, especially a pitched baseball.
- idiom: full of beans Energetic; frisky: The children were too full of beans to sit still.
- idiom: full of beans Badly mistaken: Don't believe him; he's full of beans.
- idiom: spill the beans To disclose a secret.
- not to have a bean neturėti nė skatiko
- full of beansšnek. a) karštas
- spill the beans šnek. prasiplepėti
- bean -podn ankštis
- French bean
- kidney bean pupelės