Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-intransitive: To grow or come to be: became more knowledgeable; will become clearer in the morning.
- verb-transitive: To be appropriate or suitable to: "It would not become me . . . to interfere with parties” ( Jonathan Swift).
- verb-transitive: To show to advantage; look good with: The new suit becomes you.
- phrasal-verb: become of To be the fate of; happen to: What has become of the old garden?
- what has becom of him? kas jam nutiko?
- this suit becomes you well ši eilutė jums blogai tinka