Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- noun: A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.5 percent alcohol.
- noun: A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.01 percent.
- noun: A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- noun: A serving of one of these beverages.