Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In, to, or toward the rear: We walked behind.
- adverb: In a place or condition that has been passed or left: I left my gloves behind.
- adverb: In arrears; late: I fell behind in my payments.
- adverb: Below the standard level; in or into an inferior position: Don't fall behind in class.
- adverb: Slow: My watch is running behind.
- adverb: Archaic Yet to come.
- preposition: At the back of or in the rear of: He sat behind her.
- preposition: On the farther side or other side of; beyond: The broom is behind the door.
- preposition: In a place or time that has been passed or left by: Their worries are behind them.
- preposition: Later than: The plane was behind schedule.
- preposition: Used to indicate deficiency in performance: behind us in technological development.
- preposition: Hidden or concealed by: hatred hidden behind a bland smile.
- preposition: In the background of; underlying: Behind your every action is self-interest.
- preposition: In a position or attitude of support: The leaders have the army behind them.
- preposition: In pursuit of: The police were hard behind the escapees.
- noun: Informal The buttocks.
- behind a tree už medžio
- behind the scenes užkulisiuose
- behind time pavėlavęs
- to fall/lag behind atsilikti