Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- : A former kingdom of western Africa, now part of Nigeria. It flourished from the 14th to the 17th century.
- : A country of western Africa. Originally made up of several ancient kingdoms colonized by France in the 19th century, it became independent in 1960 and was renamed Benin in 1975. Porto-Novo is the capital and Cotonou the largest city. Population: 8,080,000.
- : A city of southern Nigeria on the
Benin River, about 161 km (100 mi) long. The city is known for its bronze works of art. Population: 1,120,000.
- : Bight ofBenin A wide indentation of the Gulf of Guinea in western Africa.
- Beninas (valstybė ir miestas)