Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.
- noun: An amount or object risked in a wager; a stake.
- noun: One on which a stake is or can be placed: Our team is a sure bet to win.
- noun: A plan or an option considered with regard to its probable consequence: Your best bet is to make reservations ahead of time.
- noun: Informal A view or opinion, especially about something that cannot be known at the present time: My bet is that the rain will hold off. My bet is he didn't do it.
- verb-transitive: To stake (an amount, for example) in a bet.
- verb-transitive: To make a bet with: I bet them that we would be first.
- verb-transitive: To make a bet on (a contestant or an outcome).
- verb-transitive: To maintain confidently, as if making a bet: I bet they were surprised by the news.
- verb-intransitive: To make or place a bet.
- idiom: you bet Informal Of course; surely.
- lažybos(t. p. betting.)
- eiti lažybų
- kirsti lažybų
- you bet! šnek. būkite tikras