Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To tie or secure, as with a rope or cord.
- verb-transitive: To fasten or wrap by encircling, as with a belt or ribbon.
- verb-transitive: To bandage: bound up their wounds.
- verb-transitive: To hold or restrain with or as if with bonds.
- verb-transitive: To compel, obligate, or unite: bound by a deep sense of duty; bound by a common interest in sports.
- verb-transitive: Law To place under legal obligation by contract or oath.
- verb-transitive: To make certain or irrevocable: bind the deal with a down payment.
- verb-transitive: To apprentice or indenture: was bound out as a servant.
- verb-transitive: To cause to cohere or stick together in a mass: Bind the dry ingredients with milk and eggs.
- verb-transitive: To enclose and fasten (a book or other printed material) between covers.
- verb-transitive: To furnish with an edge or border for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- verb-transitive: To constipate.
- verb-transitive: Chemistry To combine with, form a chemical bond with, or be taken up by, as an enzyme with its substrate.
- verb-intransitive: To tie up or fasten something.
- verb-intransitive: To stick or become stuck: applied a lubricant to keep the moving parts from binding.
- verb-intransitive: To be uncomfortably tight or restricting, as clothes.
- verb-intransitive: To become compact or solid; cohere.
- verb-intransitive: To be compelling or unifying: the ties that bind.
- verb-intransitive: Chemistry To combine chemically or form a chemical bond.
- noun: The act of binding.
- noun: The state of being bound.
- noun: Something that binds.
- noun: A place where something binds: a bind halfway up the seam of the skirt.
- noun: Informal A difficult, restrictive, or unresolvable situation: found themselves in a bind when their car broke down.
- noun: Music A tie, slur, or brace.
- phrasal-verb: bind off To cast off in knitting.
- phrasal-verb: bind over Law To hold on bail or place under bond.
- įrišti (knygą)
- to bind over appear įpareigoti stoti į teismą
- to bind up aptvarstyti (žaizdą)
- bound up with susijęs su kuo nors