Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A very strong gust of wind or air.
- noun: The effect of such a gust.
- noun: A forcible stream of air, gas, or steam from an opening, especially one in a blast furnace to aid combustion.
- noun: A sudden loud sound, especially one produced by a stream of forced air: a piercing blast from the steam whistle.
- noun: The act of producing such a sound: gave a blast on his trumpet.
- noun: A violent explosion, as of dynamite or a bomb.
- noun: The violent effect of such an explosion, consisting of a wave of increased atmospheric pressure followed immediately by a wave of decreased pressure.
- noun: An explosive charge.
- noun: Botany Any of several plant diseases of diverse causes, resulting in sudden death of buds, flowers, foliage, or young fruits.
- noun: A destructive or damaging influence.
- noun: A powerful hit, blow, or shot.
- noun: A violent verbal assault or outburst: The candidate leveled a blast at her opponent.
- noun: Slang A highly exciting or pleasurable experience or event, such as a big party.
- verb-transitive: To knock down or shatter by or as if by explosion; smash.
- verb-transitive: To play or sound loudly: The referees blasted their whistles.
- verb-transitive: To hit with great force: The batter blasted the ball to right field.
- verb-transitive: To kill or destroy by hitting or shooting.
- verb-transitive: To have a harmful or destructive effect on.
- verb-transitive: To cause to shrivel, wither, or mature imperfectly by or as if by blast or blight: crops that were blasted by frost.
- verb-transitive: To make or open by or as if by explosion: blast a tunnel through the mountains.
- verb-transitive: To criticize or attack vigorously.
- verb-intransitive: To use or detonate explosives.
- verb-intransitive: To emit a loud, intense sound; blare: speakers blasting at full volume.
- verb-intransitive: To wither or shrivel or mature imperfectly.
- verb-intransitive: To criticize or attack with vigor.
- verb-intransitive: To shoot.
- verb-intransitive: Electronics To distort sound recording or transmission by overloading a microphone or loudspeaker.
- phrasal-verb: blast off To take off, as a rocket.
- idiom: full blast At full speed, volume, or capacity: turned the radio up full blast.
- (trimito) garsas
- smarkus vėjo gūsis
- (smarki)oro srovė