Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Stained with blood.
- adjective: Of, characteristic of, or containing blood.
- adjective: Accompanied by or giving rise to bloodshed: a bloody fight.
- adjective: Bloodthirsty.
- adjective: Suggesting the color of blood; blood-red.
- adjective: Chiefly British Slang Used as an intensive: "Everyone wants to have a convict in his bloody family tree” ( Robert Hughes).
- adverb: Chiefly British Slang Used as an intensive: bloody well right.
- verb-transitive: To stain, spot, or color with or as if with blood.
- verb-transitive: To make bleed, as by injuring or wounding: The troops were bloodied in the skirmish.
- vulg. prakeiktas