Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: A past participle of
- adjective: Brought into life by birth.
- adjective: Brought into existence; created: A new nation was born with the revolution.
- adjective: Having from birth a particular quality or talent: a born artist.
- adjective: Destined, or seemingly destined, from birth: a person born to lead.
- adjective: Resulting or arising: wisdom born of experience.
- adjective: Native to a particular country, region, or place. Often used in combination: Irish-born; Southern born and bred; Boston-born.
- idiom: born yesterday Naive or ignorant. Used in negative constructions: Of course I can use a computer; I wasn't born yesterday.
- I pp iš bear II
- to be born gimti
- born in 1990 gimęs 1990 metais IIa įgimtas