Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A hemispherical vessel, wider than it is deep, used for holding food or fluids.
- noun: The contents of such a vessel.
- noun: A drinking goblet.
- noun: A bowl-shaped part, as of a spoon or pipe.
- noun: A bowl-shaped topographic depression.
- noun: A bowl-shaped stadium or outdoor theater.
- noun: Football Any of various postseason games played between specially selected teams, especially at the college level.
- noun: A large wooden ball weighted or slightly flattened so as to roll with a bias.
- noun: A roll or throw of this ball, as in bowling.
- noun: See
- noun: A revolving cylinder or drum in a machine.
- verb-intransitive: To participate in a game of bowling.
- verb-intransitive: To throw or roll a ball in bowling.
- verb-intransitive: To hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
- verb-intransitive: To move quickly and smoothly, especially by rolling: The children bowled along on their bicycles.
- verb-transitive: To throw or roll (a ball).
- verb-transitive: To achieve (a specified score) by bowling.
- verb-transitive: To perform (a specified amount, as a string or game) in bowling.
- verb-transitive: To move quickly and smoothly by or as if by rolling: bowled a tire from the garage.
- verb-transitive: To meet or strike with or as if with the force of a rapidly rolling object.
- phrasal-verb: bowl out To retire (a batsman in cricket) with a bowled ball that knocks the bails off the wicket.
- phrasal-verb: bowl over To take by surprise.
- phrasal-verb: bowl over To make a powerful impression on; overwhelm.
- žaidimas rutuliais
- greitai važiuoti (lygiu keliu)
- žaisti rutuliais
- įdubimas II
- the bowl puota