Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A device for slowing or stopping motion, as of a vehicle, especially by contact friction.
- noun: Something that slows or stops action.
- verb-transitive: To reduce the speed of with or as if with a brake.
- verb-intransitive: To operate or apply a brake.
- verb-intransitive: To be slowed or stopped by or as if by the operation of a brake.
- noun: A toothed device for crushing and beating flax or hemp.
- noun: A heavy harrow for breaking clods of earth.
- noun: An apparatus for kneading large amounts of dough.
- noun: A machine for bending and folding sheet metal.
- verb-transitive: To crush (flax or hemp) in a toothed device.
- verb-transitive: To break up (clods of earth) with a harrow.
- noun: A lever or handle on a machine such as a pump.
- noun: Any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants.
- noun: Any of certain other ferns, such as the bracken or the cliff brake.
- noun: An area overgrown with dense brushwood, briers, and undergrowth; a thicket.
- noun: Variant of
- verb: Archaic A past tense of
- I n papartis II n tankumynas
- krūmai III
- mintuvai (linams)
- minti IV