Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To make (ale or beer) from malt and hops by infusion, boiling, and fermentation.
- verb-transitive: To make (a beverage) by boiling, steeping, or mixing various ingredients: brew tea.
- verb-transitive: To concoct; devise: brew a plot to overthrow the government.
- verb-intransitive: To make ale or beer as an occupation.
- verb-intransitive: To be made by boiling or steeping: As the coffee brewed, I paced in the kitchen.
- verb-intransitive: To be imminent; impend: "storms brewing on every frontier” ( John Dos Passos).
- noun: A beverage made by brewing.
- noun: A serving of such a beverage.
- noun: Something produced as if by brewing; a mix: Their politics were a strange brew of idealism and self-interest.
- užpilti (pvz. arbatą)
- daryti alų
- drink as you have brewed priež. privirei košės
- tai pats ir valgyk