Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given period along with proposals for financing them: submitted the annual budget to Congress.
- noun: A systematic plan for the expenditure of a usually fixed resource, such as money or time, during a given period: A new car will not be part of our budget this year.
- noun: The total sum of money allocated for a particular purpose or period of time: a project with an annual budget of five million dollars.
- noun: A stock or collection with definite limits: "his budget of general knowledge” ( William Hazlitt).
- noun: Appalachian Mountains A wallet or small pouch.
- verb-transitive: To plan in advance the expenditure of: needed help budgeting our income; budgeted my time wisely.
- verb-transitive: To enter or account for in a budget: forgot to budget the car payments.
- verb-intransitive: To make or use a budget.
- adjective: Of or relating to a budget: budget items approved by Congress.
- adjective: Appropriate for a restricted budget; inexpensive: a budget car; budget meals.
- numatyti biudžete