Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A large sideboard with drawers and cupboards.
- noun: A counter or table from which meals or refreshments are served.
- noun: A restaurant having such a counter.
- noun: A meal at which guests serve themselves from various dishes displayed on a table or sideboard.
- adjective: Informally served: a buffet luncheon.
- noun: A blow or cuff with or as if with the hand.
- verb-transitive: To hit or beat, especially repeatedly.
- verb-transitive: To strike against forcefully; batter: winds that buffeted the tent. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To drive or force with or as if with repeated blows: was buffeted about from job to job by the vagaries of the economy.
- verb-transitive: To force (one's way) with difficulty.
- verb-intransitive: To force one's way with difficulty: a ship buffeting against the wind.
- In bufetas (restorane, stotyje ir pan.)
- to buffet (with) the waveskovoti su bangomis