Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Any of various insects of the order Lepidoptera, characteristically having slender bodies, knobbed antennae, and four broad, usually colorful wings.
- noun: A person interested principally in frivolous pleasure: a social butterfly.
- noun: Sports A swimming stroke in which a swimmer lying face down draws both arms upward out of the water, thrusts them forward, and draws them back under the water in an hourglass design while performing a dolphin kick.
- noun: Sports A race or a leg of a race in which this stroke is swum.
- noun: A feeling of unease or mild nausea caused especially by fearful anticipation.
- verb-transitive: To cut and spread open and flat, as shrimp.