Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/'kædi/ (caddy) /'kædi/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One hired to serve as an attendant to a golfer, especially by carrying the golf clubs.
- noun: Scots A boy who does odd jobs.
- noun: Any of various devices for moving, carrying, or holding an item or collection of items, especially:
- noun: A lightweight wheeled cart, often fitted with shelves or racks.
- noun: A small tray with a handle and compartments for holding items such as toiletries or hardware.
- noun: A lightweight freestanding rack designed to hold accessories.
- noun: A small wheeled cart attached to a bicycle and used as a conveyance for a child.
- noun: A tea caddy.
- verb-intransitive: To serve as a caddie.
- caddy II