Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A narrow confining room, as in a prison or convent.
- noun: A small enclosed cavity or space, such as a compartment in a honeycomb or within a plant ovary or an area bordered by veins in an insect's wing.
- noun: Biology The smallest structural unit of an organism that is capable of independent functioning, consisting of one or more nuclei, cytoplasm, and various organelles, all surrounded by a semipermeable cell membrane.
- noun: Architecture See
- noun: The smallest organizational unit of a centralized group or movement, especially of a political party of Leninist structure.
- noun: Electricity A single unit for electrolysis or conversion of chemical into electric energy, usually consisting of a container with electrodes and an electrolyte; a battery. Also called electrochemical cell.
- noun: Electricity A single unit that converts radiant energy into electric energy: a solar cell.
- noun: A fuel cell.
- noun: Computer Science A basic unit of storage in a computer memory that can hold one unit of information, such as a character or word.
- noun: A geographic area or zone surrounding a transmitter in a cellular telephone system.
- noun: A storm cell.
- noun: A small humble abode, such as a hermit's cave or hut.
- noun: A small religious house dependent on a larger one, such as a priory within an abbey.
- noun: A box or other unit on a spreadsheet or similar array at the intersection of a column and a row.
- verb-transitive: To store in a honeycomb.
- verb-intransitive: To live in or share a prison cell.
- celė (vienuolio)
- vienutė (kalėjime)
- el. elementas