Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Moving or directed away from a center or axis.
- adjective: Operated by means of centrifugal force.
- adjective: Physiology Transmitting nerve impulses away from the central nervous system; efferent.
- adjective: Botany Developing or progressing outward from a center or axis, as in a flower cluster in which the oldest flowers are in the center and the youngest flowers are near the edge.
- adjective: Tending or directed away from centralization, as of authority: "The division of Europe into two warring blocs, each ultimately dependent on a superpower patron, is subject to ever-increasing centrifugal stress” ( Scott Sullivan).